OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS
- Basketball: Each Thursday in June & July | If you are a baller or a shot-caller, then meet us at Lance-Slusher Park in Ranson (next to Southern States) for some outdoor basketball. 6:30-8:00PM
- Crossroads Cookout: Saturday, July 5th | Join us at the Ministry Center, 3737 Flowing Springs Rd., as we watch the fireworks of Sam Michael’s Park. We’ll be cooking hotdogs & hamburgers. Bring canned drinks and chips, or a side dish, or dessert. 6:30PM-Dusk
- Golf Outing: Sunday, July 13th | There’s nothing like 18 holes of golf with a cart! Meet us at Locust Hill Golf Course for a relaxing round of golf. This is not a tournament, but we will split into groups and play best ball format. Cost is $25. 2:00PM
- Hiking Expedition: Saturday, July 19th | We’re hiking the trail(s) at Harper’s Ferry. Due to limited parking in Harper’s Ferry, we’ll be meeting at the Ministry Center (3737 Flowing Springs Rd) @ 9:45AM and will ride in the church van. 10:00AM
- Disc Golf: Sunday, July 27th | Bring your discs and be ready to walk the 18 holes at Poor House Farm Park. For those who don’t like disc golf, bring the kids to play at the Poor House Farm Park playground. 2:00PM
- Women of Faith Conference: Friday & Sat., Aug. 1st-2nd | A conference for women at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. Sign up and pay at the Information Table by Sunday, June 29th to reserve your spot! Total Cost per person: $68 (includes hotel).